- Be nice!
- Spectators found throwing debris onto the ice surface or using vulgar language will be immediately ejected from the facility.
- Please keep all fire exits, hydrants, doors and any other marked areas clear.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into the facility without prior written consent.
- Children under the age of 14 years must be supervised at all times by a parent or designated adult.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the facility and within 5 metres of any public entrance.
- No eating, gum, sunflower seeds, alcohol, or chewing tobacco is allowed in the dressing rooms.
- Be considerate of noise levels.
- Use of Central Park Athletics facilities are at the user’s own risk.
- Please report any injuries, inappropriate behaviour, or violation of these rules to Central Park staff/management.
RINK RULES & GUIDELINES
- No one is allowed on the ice while the ice resurfacer is being operated. Wait until the ice resurfacer gates are closed before using the ice.
- Consider the use of a helmet, as they are strongly recommended.
- No inappropriate behaviour, vulgar language or horseplay on the ice.
- Children under the age of 14 are to be supervised at all times by a parent or designated adult.
- It is recommended that coaches and designated adults be trained in CPR, First Aid and AED when supervising children. Prevention is the key.
- No players are allowed on the ice surface without their coaches being present and without the proper equipment.
DRESSING ROOM RULES
- This is your facility too. Please help to keep it clean.
- Any damage or vandalism to dressing rooms will be the sole responsibility of the team or group who is assigned to the room. If there is damage when you enter the room, please report it immediately to Central Park staff.
- Central Park Athletics is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- A minimum of two coaches or designated adults should be in the dressing room with individuals under the age of 18.
- Dressing rooms are to be left in a neat and orderly manner and vacated 30 minutes after the rental time has ended.
- No inappropriate behaviour, vulgar language or horseplay in the dressing rooms.
- No food, gum, sunflower seeds, alcohol, smoking or chewing tobacco are allowed in the dressing rooms.